Dear Forum,

We are doing templates for retail architecture, and have been providing our clients with detailed dwfx models/take-offs to aid in the all aspects of each project, from the design through construction. Unfortunately, as they have enjoyed the models (which they are viewing in Design Review 2013), they have requested adding more of their branding images to each fixture in the model. As I build the model and fine-tune the materials perfectly in Revit 2014, the work seems completely lost in the dwf/dwfx, as the material images do appear, but any adjustments I have made to the images (scaling, offsets, etc.) seem to revert back to square one in the dwf. Since we are developing a template for multiple stores, each fixture is created as a generic model (Which in itself is frustrating, since the firm began modeling every fixture as generic, we have used keynotes to get around the obvious count problems with generic models), and I need to apply the images as materials rather than project-specific decals. We upgraded from 2013 to 2014, as rumor had it that texture exports to dwf were greatly improved. This doesn't appear to be the case.
Any help would be much appreciated by anyone. Thank you!