Hello everyone. I am working with a very large residential house file (14000+ KB). I have written a program to work within one file (Thanks to many people on this wonderful site). It is working great however when you turn everything on so that the viewports show up correctly and then use the command to filter back to a certain thing in model space somethings wont show up. The layers that the objects are all on and thawed and unlocked. I can rotate from the top view to the side and sometimes they will then show up. I have also tried doing a regenall and sometimes that works. But it is so weird that the objects are there and on yet not showing up. I was wondering if it might have something to do with my video card or if it was something to do with AutoCAD. Has anyone else experienced something like this? I have also noticed if I run a function to turn all layers off and freeze all layers and then run the custom filter command It usually will show up right, but at times it won't. Whats your thoughts?