Everyone…let’s hope this becomes a trend, because there are so many times I read an article and am left with wanting to either know more, talk with the author, or get ideas/advice/input from others on the same topic. The article is from AUGI HotNews titled Career Building Conferences, and I talked about the great benefits one receives from such events.
I was hoping everyone here would chime in about not only adding to the list, but offering up different conferences they know about. Of course there is Autodesk University, and Revit Technology Conference, but what others have you attended and what did you think about them? Maybe conferences specifically on BIM, or FM, or even graphics events may apply to this group.

Here is the link:
https://www.augi.com/library/industr...ng-conferences

I am very interested in how this goes, and hopefully with enough responses I can do my best to make this a normal thing offering a continuation of online articles from writers all over the world. Thanks ahead of time for anyone that helps add to the list and continues the conversation online!

Thank you for your time, everyone here greatly appreciates it!!!