Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convert Intelligent Navis works models to Intelligent AutoCAD MEP Models.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Convert Intelligent Navis works models to Intelligent AutoCAD MEP Models.

Summary: The ability to covert an aggregated model in to AutoCAD MEP.

Description: I wish Autodesk or some company would come up with a fix.
    As we all know the aggregated models are made from a mix match of Autodesk products. It would be great to have to ability to export an Intelligent Navis Works model into what ever vanilla flavored model your heart desires. Example: AutoCAD MEP or Revit MEP etc... There is no ability to update a model made up of multiple programs without all the overhead. So is there something out there that does this. I would love to know of a specific product that does. Just asking.

Product and Feature: Navisworks Manage - Output

Submitted By: Allen Closson on 12/19/2013

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Convert Intelligent Navis works models to Intelligent AutoCAD MEP Models.

Convert Intelligent Navis works models to Intelligent AutoCAD MEP Models.

As we all know the aggregated models are made from a mix match of Autodesk products. It would be great to have the ability to export an Intelligent Navis Works model into what ever vanilla flavored model your heart desires. Example: AutoCAD MEP or Revit MEP etc... There is no ability to update a model made up of multiple programs without all the overhead. So is there something out there that does this. I would love to know of a specific product that does not loose information. Just asking.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Convert Intelligent Navis works models to Intelligent AutoCAD MEP Models.

As we all know the aggregated models are made from a mix match of Autodesk products. It would be great to have the ability to export an Intelligent Navis Works model into what ever vanilla flavored intelligent model your heart desires. Example: AutoCAD MEP or Revit MEP etc... There is no ability to update a model made up of multiple programs without all the overhead. So is there something out there that does this. I would love to know of a specific product that does not loose information. Just wishing.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

As we all know the aggregated models are made from a mix match of Autodesk products. It would be great to have the ability to export an Intelligent Navis Works model into what ever vanilla flavored intelligent model your heart desires. Example: AutoCAD MEP or Revit MEP etc... There is no ability to update a model made up of multiple programs without all the overhead. So is there something out there that does this. I would love to know of a specific product that does not loose information. Just wishing.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Summary: The ability to covert an aggregated model into an AutoCAD MEP mode.l

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Summary: The ability to covert an aggregated model into an AutoCAD MEP model.

As we all know the aggregated models are made from a mix match of Autodesk products. It would be great to have the ability to export an Intelligent Navis Works model into what ever vanilla flavored intelligent model your heart desires. Example: AutoCAD MEP or Revit MEP etc... There is no ability to update a model made up of multiple programs without all the overhead. So is there something out there that does this. I would love to know of a specific product that does without loose information. Just wishing.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

As we all know the aggregated models are made from a mix match of Autodesk products. It would be great to have the ability to export an Intelligent Navis Works model into what ever vanilla flavored intelligent model your heart desires. Example: AutoCAD MEP or Revit MEP etc... There is no ability to update a model made up of multiple programs without all the overhead. So is there something out there that does this. I would love to know of a specific product that does without loose information. Just wishing.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast