Thread: Display Manager Config Selection missing from AA2015

Login to Give a bone

Default Display Manager Config Selection missing from AA2015

Autocad Architecture 2015 no longer shows the current display configuration selection in the lower right corner. Is there no easy way to switch from Diagnostic to Medium Detail anymore? Did they move it somewhere else? Is there a system variable to turn it back on? Thanks for any help.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Display Manager Config Selection missing from AA2015

I do not have ACA 2015 in front of me at the moment, but I am 99% certain that the Display Configuration control is still on the Drawing Window Status Bar in that release. Could you be running AutoCAD Architecture "as AutoCAD"? Or do you have the Drawing Window Status Bar turned off? In 2014, if I turn off the Drawing Window Status Bar, the Display Configuration control does not migrate to the Application Status Bar.

...just checked some screen shots I happened to have. The Display Configuration control is definitely still on the Drawing Window Status Bar in 2015.

Login to Give a bone

Yep, found it. It was turned off in my options. I did not know what "bar" it was located on. It seams the on setting didn't make the migration from my 2014 profile. Thanks for your help.

Login to Give a bone

I have this same issue and cannot figure out for the life of me how to turn it back on. Can you tell me exactly what you did?

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

I cannot get my Display Configuration to stay. Toggled it on in the Options dialog box, but it won't stick.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by spilon396802 View Post
    I cannot get my Display Configuration to stay. Toggled it on in the Options dialog box, but it won't stick.
    Are you checking the Display Management System toggle in the Diagnostic Messages area in the upper left corner of the AEC Editor tab of the Options dialog? (That was the only thing I could find in the ACA 2014 Options dialog that was related to the Display Configurations.) That will only cause diagnostic messages to be displayed at the command line when Display System errors occur.

To turn on the Display Configuration control on the Drawing Window Status Bar, you need to select the tool at the far right of Drawing Window Status Bar, which has a black triangle icon. This will deploy a pop-up menu. Make certain that there is a check mark in front of the Display Configuration item - if there is not one, select it to turn on the Display Configuration control.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by spilon396802 View Post
    Or...to add to David's post... Is it you modify your regular display settings and then they are gone when you close and reopen? I am guessing you have a profile access issue.
    Michael "MP" Patrick
    "I only drink :coffee: until it's acceptable to drink :beer: or :whiskey: or :wine:"