Thread: How to Change Dynamic Block Visibility State Using based on Sheet Set Manager Sheet Custom Property

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default How to Change Dynamic Block Visibility State Using based on Sheet Set Manager Sheet Custom Property

Hello,

My company currently has a dynamic block with multiple visibility states which we use to display or change the Seal of the engineer who will be signing each drawing. If one engineer is signing the entire set this is not a problem. However, it does create some difficulty when there are multiple engineers of record. Additionally, we heavily utilize sheet set manager to manage all of our attributes within our sheet border. This includes sheet custom fields for "Designed By" "Drawn By" "Checked By" and "Approved By" with Approved by being the engineer of record. What I would like to do is upon entering the engineer of record's initial's in the "Approved By" field have the dynamic block select its visibility state based upon this input. Is this possible? It would greatly enhance productivity on sheet set where there are more than one engineer of record.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Mike

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: How to Change Dynamic Block Visibility State Using based on Sheet Set Manager Sheet Custom Property

Hi I cant help but I have the same problem, have you had any success

Cheers
    Justin