Thread: Sports Park

All AUGI, all the time
    Login to Give a bone

Default Sports Park

I thought more people on here would like to show some of their work. I hope to jump start this. Always nice to see others work and get ideas. This project was put on hold a few years back so my boss decided to let me render it since it was only in 2d. He talked to the person in charge of the project and now they started demo. renders did the trick.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Revit Forum Manager Steve_Stafford's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Sports Park

Looks nice!

As a dad who spends his weekends taking his daughter to her soccer games, the parking seems a bit slim for those fields. There is always twice as many cars as designers seem to take into account. There may be two teams playing on one field at one time but there are always at least four teams worth of parent and players stacking up during during the day...the ongoing game plus the teams for the next games and even some hanging around from the earlier games.

All AUGI, all the time
    Login to Give a bone

I understand that but this is what the city wanted. It is in a flood plane so going to be interesting to see how all the fencing and such will be taken out and stored. The two concrete buildings will be the only part that will be permanent. Oh, that is a great compliment coming from you. Thanks

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by harkeychad View Post
    I understand that but this is what the city wanted. It is in a flood plane so going to be interesting to see how all the fencing and such will be taken out and stored. The two concrete buildings will be the only part that will be permanent. Oh, that is a great compliment coming from you. Thanks
    Hey, I'm familiar with that sportspark! I pass it every day on my commute. It's a beautiful location, but, you're right, it's construction and maintenance will be complicated by near-annual spring flooding.

Steve, in the current setup, there is an okay amount of parking, but, most people double park park on the grass along the road.

And nice rendering, it does give a much better perspective.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost