Thread: Search Feature in Family Browser

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Search Feature in Family Browser

Summary: Create a simple text search within the Properties Pallete ] Family Browser

Description: Often times my projects become very large and my selection list of families becomes very large as well. All of the structural 3D members / components / symbols are required within the model. I know there are quality 3rd party add-ins for this type of search and control, but we are limited as to what 3rd party programs we are allowed to use. A simple text search similar to the Project Browser that looks through both Family Name and Type Name would be wonderful.

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Structural Family Contents/Components

Submitted By: Ian Bevington on 10/22/2014

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Search Feature in Family Browser

Search Feature in Family Browser

Summary: Create a simple text search within the Properties Pallete ] Family Browser

Description: Often times my projects become very large and my selection list of families becomes very large as well. All of the structural 3D members / components / symbols are required within the model. I know there are quality 3rd party add-ins for this type of search and control, but we are limited as to what 3rd party programs we are allowed to use. A simple text search similar to the Project Browser that looks through both Family Name and Type Name would be wonderful.

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Structural Family Contents/Components

Submitted By: Ian Bevington on 10/22/2014