Hi All,
I am a secondary high school teacher in New Jersey. I really need your help. I am an art teacher but also certified to teach interactive media and animation. I am co-teaching with an engineer who is helping me learn AutoCAD. It is going well. It is going well bc I have experience working in Maya and Alias Power Animator from a while back. I hv to say, Alias is very much the same but "new" in respects to what we do with it now. In any case, I am also teaching Revit Architecture. I have a fondness for learning CG modeling and animation. All aspects of working in NURBS, polys, etc.,... My endeavor is to come up with lessons for my high school students. I have a unique situation where I will be the one teaching the fundementals in Auto CAD and Revit, bc of my experience in Maya and Alias. The educational opportunities are growing in our school district and an academy has been developed where I am now involved. I do believe Game Design is coming, but I am the "CG" person. So with that, I am looking to develop lessons for Revit as of right now. I do have a book, but my co-worker and I feel the book is not plausible to communicate clearly for the students, so, we are going by the book's chapter order, yet coming up with our own related lessons bc we feel it will be easier to communicate to the students in a more comprehensible way. So, is there anyone out there that can offer good ideas for lessons that involve Basic Drawing and Editing. Eventually, I will venture to form Datum Elements-levels and grids, drawing and modifying walls, working with doors and windows, curtain walls, creating views, floors, components, reflected ceiling plans, roofs, and vertical circulations like stairs and railings. All of these are what I will research in the coming weeks. Right now, I am looking basic drawing and editing tools, including modifying tools.

Any help or direction will be highly appreciated. I am looking to a great job, I have wanted to share my knowledge for a longtime working in CG modeling and animation. A real effort has been made and I hope and look forward to continue in the future.
Thanks again!!!!
Respectfully,
Joe Lampone