Thread: Revit Revision Clouds

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Revit Revision Clouds

Summary: The revision clouds should be equal ellipse's and should be a continuous line so you can sketch in and around certain objects.

Description: The revision clouds in Revit seem to be one of the most dreaded things to do in our office, because if you want each piece of the cloud to look the same there is a process I've developed so all of the cloud segments look the same. I even tried to create a cloud line type to avoid using the annotation revision clouds and that won't work either. Revit should develop a revision cloud command to draw a continuous line, like a AutoCAD polyline, instead of copying one segment multiple times so they all look equal and the same. Revit should use the exact same coding as AutoCAD and insert that command into the Revit software.

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Annotation Tools

Submitted By: Mickey Cochran on 11/11/2014

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Revit Revision Clouds

Revit Revision Clouds

Summary: The revision clouds should be equal ellipse's and should be a continuous line so you can sketch in and around certain objects.

Description: The revision clouds in Revit seem to be one of the most dreaded things to do in our office, because if you want each piece of the cloud to look the same there is a process I've developed so all of the cloud segments look the same. I even tried to create a cloud line type to avoid using the annotation revision clouds and that won't work either. Revit should develop a revision cloud command to draw a continuous line, like a AutoCAD polyline, instead of copying one segment multiple times so they all look equal and the same. Revit should use the exact same coding as AutoCAD and insert that command into the Revit software.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Revit Revision Clouds

Revit Revision Clouds