Thread: Exporting project with worksets for Design Review/Navisworks = blurry (DWF)

All AUGI, all the time
    Login to Give a bone

Default Exporting project with worksets for Design Review/Navisworks = blurry (DWF)

I have hit a problem that I have never before seen.
    I need to be able to export our model, which has been set up with worksets.
    When I export the DWF I have included all sheets, views, sections etc.
    When I go to both design review and navisworks simulate when I zoom on any view, section or plan my grids, and levels are crystal clear.
    All of my annotations, such as dimensions or text, are perfectly clear, but my structure is blurry, the more I zoom the more blurred it becomes.
    In addition, I can not select any of the structural elements at all - it is as though it is somehow background.
    It pretty much defeats the purpose of being able to send this to my engineers for coordination at all.

I have tried even assigning all of my structural elements to the grids & levels worksets, and I still have the exact same problem.
    It seems to be an issue with worksets, as I have another project without worksets enabled, and it does not have this problem, in the non workset enabled project,
    I can select all elements and see the properties of all elements in both navisworks and design review.

Has anyone else had this problem, and can you share with me a work around? I am sure I am not the first to see this problem, there must be a setting somewhere that I am missing.

I posted this under exporting/printing etc also, but was having no luck with responses there, maybe someone more familiar with worksets has an answer for me.

Thanks
    notblurry.JPG
    Blurry.JPG
    Last edited by Craig_L; 2014-12-11 at 01:48 PM.