Thread: Filtering "Pipe Fittings" by size

Login to Give a bone

Default Filtering "Pipe Fittings" by size

I like to kick the line weight down as pipes get smaller. This makes for much better plotting. It keeps the lines from bleeding and blobbing together.

To accomplish this I filter all of my pipes, fittings, and accessories by size so that I can control the line weight for each size.

This has always worked for me since Revit 2012. It has been working for me in Revit 2014 just fine, until now.

I'm finally creating a Template for office wide use and am having difficulty with Ell and Tee fittings.

The fittings have a "size" parameter that I use to filter them. Problem is any fittings with a 1/2", their properties show the proper "Nominal Diameter"(not a filter option for fittings) , but the size is rounded up. i.e. 1 1/2" elbow shows its size as 2". 2 1/2" elbow shows it's size as 3".

I need the line weights to vary for these sizes. This is critical, especially at these smaller sizes.

This is happening for both the "Elbow - Generic", the "Bend - PVC", the "Wye with 1/8th bend".

Can anyone help? Please?

Thanks

AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Filtering "Pipe Fittings" by size

I would start by looking at the pipe size rounding settings. MANAGE > SETTINGS > PROJECT UNITS > PIPING > PIPE SIZE.

Capture.PNG