I have a several different cursor menus I can pop up by holding down either the shift or control key and clicking the right mouse button. It appears that swapping in the Pop0 menu is clearing the selection of any objects that are selected prior to activating the menu. The definition for the alternate Pop0 menus are in a partial menu. I've added the line:

$P0=PartialMenu.CursorUtilities $P0=*

to the mouse buttons, ctrl+click for button 2 in the main cuix file where 'PartialMenu' is the partial menu name and 'CursorUtilities' is the alias for menu I want to swap in.

The swapping in and out part works as expected. It's the clearing of selected objects that's the problem. I know it's not being caused by the the LISP routine I'm starting because it works as expected when I run it from the command line or a ribbon button. It's only when run it from the swapped in cursor menu that the objects are un-selected.

I'm currently running AutoCAD 2010, but will be moving AutoCAD 2014 in the very near future. So far, both of these releases seem exhibit the same behavior.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Jim