Thread: Printing setting to 100% zoom

Wish List Administration

Default Printing setting to 100% zoom

Summary: Change the default print set up to reflect the sheet size and to print at 100% zoom, not fit to page.

Description: Currently the default setting for printing sheets is set at "Letter" size and "Fit to page". My wish is that the printing dialogue automatically read the selected sheet and by default selected an appropriate paper size, and then selected by default 100% zoom to ensure that the sheet is printed to scale. Currently if the "Fit to page" setting is used the drawing is printyed at a slightly reduced scale. If a reduced scale is needed (for example when printing to pdf an A1 sheet at half scale to A3) then the zoom would need to be manually changed to 50%.

Product and Feature: Revit Architecture - Other

Submitted By: Matthew Kinross on 06/25/2015

Default Re: Printing setting to 100% zoom

Set this up in your project template(s) I believe. It is has been so long since I set up our print settings in our template, I'm not even seeing a default option in our print settings anymore. Unless I'm misunderstanding the wish, this has been granted and should be removed from the wishlist. I have tried to mark this wish as granted, but it won't let me. It states "You are not authorized to perform this action".

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Printing setting to 100% zoom

Printing setting to 100% zoom

Summary: Change the default print set up to reflect the sheet size and to print at 100% zoom, not fit to page.

Description: Currently the default setting for printing sheets is set at "Letter" size and "Fit to page". My wish is that the printing dialogue automatically read the selected sheet and by default selected an appropriate paper size, and then selected by default 100% zoom to ensure that the sheet is printed to scale. Currently if the "Fit to page" setting is used the drawing is printyed at a slightly reduced scale. If a reduced scale is needed (for example when printing to pdf an A1 sheet at half scale to A3) then the zoom would need to be manually changed to 50%.

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Printing setting to 100% zoom

Printing setting to 100% zoom