Thread: Switching label/point styles with a single click

Login to Give a bone

Default Switching label/point styles with a single click

Is there a way to switch label/point styles with a single click or 2?

As a standard we use styles that are inserted at .01 scale. But on occasion we are asked to add a style that is inserted at .25 scale. So instead of clicking COMMAND SETTINGS and changing defaults, layers..... etc. to switch style, is there a faster way to switch similar to switching to a different profile? Thanking you in advance for your help.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Switching label/point styles with a single click

Other than adding your point to another point group with your desired settings, which also has a higher display priority, there is nothing quick about changing properties of points in Civil 3D.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

All AUGI, all the time
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Switching label/point styles with a single click

There is a way to change point styles instantly and the same applies to contours, but then you have to be like me and write your own toolbar interface, coming from a state dealer for an alternative software the styles as I call it a "degree in styles" is required to really make civ3d work the way you want. Enough ranting my contour toolbar has all the normal contour setting as icons 0.1 0.25 0.5 1 2.5 triangles and the best OFF it supports multiple surface 1 pick for one surface a second pick for multiple surface. The same approach was done for point label styles.

Hopefully I have attached the correct zip it contains all the examples lisps dcls and a read me. It does though require a little bit of coding on the part of the user you need to amend say the contour names like "0.1 cont" they must match the label names in your contour styles.
    Attached Files Attached Files