Thread: MA330-4V: Show Me the Models! 3D Product Documentation with Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher

Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk University's Avatar

Default MA330-4V: Show Me the Models! 3D Product Documentation with Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher

Session: MA330-4V

Title: Show Me the Models! 3D Product Documentation with Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher

Instructors: Sam Antos with Speaker5First Speaker5Last, Speaker6First Speaker6Last and Speaker3First Speaker3Last

Course Description: Designed specifically for technical communications professionals, Autodesk Inventor Publisher is easy-to-use software for creating compelling product documentation—from assembly instructions to operating procedures, repair instructions, and more—that provides downstream customers with clearer and more comprehensive technical instructions. Autodesk Inventor Publisher software makes it easy for non-CAD users, such as those in technical writing and illustration roles, to work directly with the same 3D design models used in the design-to-manufacturing process, to complete documentation sooner, and to turn product documentation into a more of a competitive advantage.
    Attached Files Attached Files