Thread: ME430-1: Subbing Out the Model: How Subcontractors Are Forging a New Functionality with BIM

Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk University's Avatar

Default ME430-1: Subbing Out the Model: How Subcontractors Are Forging a New Functionality with BIM

Session: ME430-1

Title: Subbing Out the Model: How Subcontractors Are Forging a New Functionality with BIM

Instructors: Tammy Rico with Brian Orton

Course Description: A debate is raging as to who should have access to the model and where contractors and subcontractors can add value to the BIM process. While these discussions will continue, it should not be shocking that subcontractors are already using BIM tools to their advantage and to the benefit of the overall project. We will discuss how you can use Autodesk® Revit® MEP in daily operations to deliver faster production and better quality BIM models than were previously possible. Digital model development and real-world implementation will be presented with specific examples from projects large and small. The presenters will also demonstrate the on-going value of BIM to the project general contractor, architect/engineers, and owners through coordination and as-built modeling. This course will benefit design and construction professionals involved in all phases of the project life cycle.
    Attached Files Attached Files