I have a building on a site (single model), with 3 linked consultant files. I need to change the elevation of the building by 1.0 feet.

I will be moving the levels in my model to accomplish this, so that the toposurface points still read the correct elevations (if I use Relocate Project, the toposurface points will all read 1 foot low, i.e. my 236 spot points will read as 235 and so on).

I am not using a separate site file because that is too much trouble to go back and forth between it and the building file. Works well for multiple buildings but is a huge hassle for a single building and site. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

Anyway, after I move the building levels up one foot, my consultant models will all be low by 1 foot. I assume that if I shift their models up, then once they reload my model and move their stuff up, then their links would end up 1 foot too high, yes?

What I should do is wait for them up update their models so that when I reload theirs, they will be at the correct elevation.

Sound okay?