Thread: Revit Maximo Integration Plugin

Login to Give a bone

Default Revit Maximo Integration Plugin

The information on the BIM and FM splash page about the Revit/Maximo plugin is incorrect. The tool was actually an IBM led development. The tool isn't dead, it's currently available as part of any enterprise Maximo deployment (7.5+ I believe, but check with IBM) for 'free' (no cost from IBM for the tool, setup will probably cost you real money though). Don't bother contacting Autodesk about it for information, the few folks at ADSK that know the tool even exists will just refer you to IBM.
    An alternative tool is ModelStream by Microdesk. Rather than using a COBIe data export from Revit that only goes one way, ModelStream is bidirectional and allows for custom mapping of parameters. ModelStream, however, is not free although the unofficial pricing I have seen is very reasonable for its capabilities.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Revit Maximo Integration Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanD View Post
    The information on the BIM and FM splash page about the Revit/Maximo plugin is incorrect. The tool was actually an IBM led development. The tool isn't dead, it's currently available as part of any enterprise Maximo deployment (7.5+ I believe, but check with IBM) for 'free' (no cost from IBM for the tool, setup will probably cost you real money though). Don't bother contacting Autodesk about it for information, the few folks at ADSK that know the tool even exists will just refer you to IBM.

An alternative tool is ModelStream by Microdesk. Rather than using a COBIe data export from Revit that only goes one way, ModelStream is bidirectional and allows for custom mapping of parameters. ModelStream, however, is not free although the unofficial pricing I have seen is very reasonable for its capabilities.
    Brendan, good to know that tool is alive. I'll try to get that page updated soon.

Thanks, I hadn't heard of that one yet.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost