Hi,

we use two different computers with AutoCAD LT 2014,
one is Fujitsu Esprimo P520 E85+ Intel® Core™ i5-4590 (3,30 GHz) / RAM 4 GB / HDD 500 GB / Intel® HD Graphics 4600 with Windows 8.1 Pro.
Second is older one with Windows XP, i do not have specifications now. Both are with LCD monitor 24" Dell U2412M 1920x1200 FullHD.

on both i have the same problem. (i use third one with Nvidia Quadro 600 graphics and 19" monitor, and fourth older fujitsu lifebook, but do not have such problem)

The performance is good until i use annotative hatch in adition to multiple drawings in one instance of AutoCAD LT. if i use only single drawing in two instances of AutoCAD LT, performance is good. If i insert the annotative hatch object to one drawing, performance is good until i switch to another drawing of the same instance. panning and zooming get very slow and status bar glimmer fast, even if i have only one polyline with hatch in the drawing.
I had support files networked, i tryed to repath hatch patterns to local drive, but it do not help.

does anybody can help me? we stopped to use annotative hatching, but it is not good solution for me. thanks.