Thread: Edges on elements - Viewpoint - Render Style Lines not available/greyed out

Login to Give a bone

Default Edges on elements - Viewpoint - Render Style Lines not available/greyed out

I got a .nwd file from revit export tool and it looks like this:

But when I export the same file from the same revit model, it looks like this:

As you would see... I can't see the edges of elements. I have looked for the settings but I can't find anything.

Please help!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I could stop if I wanted to nole's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Edges on elements - Viewpoint - Render Style Lines not available/greyed out

Hello!

I found this:

lines.jpg

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Edges on elements - Viewpoint - Render Style Lines not available/greyed out

Thanks for your answer... I kept researching after I posted this question and found out that Revit Exporter Tool does not export lines and has trouble exporting surfaces (this is just from Revit to Navisworks .NWC)

Apparently when you first export to DWF or DWFX the lines get exported and you can toogle them.

Sadly, if the model is first exported to DWF and then opened by Navisworks, the revit propoerties get lost.

So, it's either you keep the lines and lose element properties or you get the properties but you lose the lines.

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by pjstol View Post
    Thanks for your answer... I kept researching after I posted this question and found out that Revit Exporter Tool does not export lines and has trouble exporting surfaces (this is just from Revit to Navisworks .NWC)

Apparently when you first export to DWF or DWFX the lines get exported and you can toogle them.

Sadly, if the model is first exported to DWF and then opened by Navisworks, the revit propoerties get lost.

So, it's either you keep the lines and lose element properties or you get the properties but you lose the lines.
    facing same issue, any solution? export again? by ticking some options on exporting tool? or what?