See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: ACA Does Not Load Correct ACA.CUIX/Ribbons After Installation (Factory Design Suite)

I could stop if I wanted to CEHill's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Angry ACA Does Not Load Correct ACA.CUIX/Ribbons After Installation (Factory Design Suite)

Has anyone experienced Architecture 2016 not loading its specific CUIX file (I believe it is the ACA.CUIX file) at startup?
    I am a NEW USER and unfamiliar with what to expect as far as both in choosing the installaiton options (I am away from my home installation right now but know I did choose two options - the names may be different in the following - but are similar to 'English Global' and 'English US' and the correct look of the GUI when the application opens.

At any rate, the CUIX file did not load correclty according to that I gathered from another source: Only the ACETMAIN.CUIX (for the Express Tools) is the main CUIX file which is not correct as I understand it.

Any suggestions are appreciated !!!

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: ACA Does Not Load Correct ACA.CUIX/Ribbons After Installation (Factory Design Suite)

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...r-AutoCAD.html
    I had also a similar problem on a laptop running windows 10 where an older version was installed before> I was referred to the above article by dkoch who is the ACA Community Director
    Later I had also problems with Catalog and Stock Tool Files which are not available anymore! I have not yet found any solution for this one.

I could stop if I wanted to CEHill's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: ACA Does Not Load Correct ACA.CUIX/Ribbons After Installation (Factory Design Suite)

I appreciate your answer here and interest. I hope you find a solution to your Catalog and Stock Tool Files issue! Please post it here when it is resolved.