Thread: Razer hardware mappings

Login to Give a bone

Default Razer hardware mappings

So i have been using a Razer Naga and a Razer Anansi for some time with CAD & Revit as well as playing some PC games during lunch and i have absolutely loved it. i decided that a Razer Tartarus would be useful as well, but im having some more trouble mapping out my shortcuts and macros on it. not incredibly surprising its not too easy to find what others have done for things like this. attached is a dwg i created to print out and use as a cheat sheet of my macros. obviously one user to another preferences are going to vary, but i figured i should ask some advice from the community and maybe if anyone was using this device or a similar one and wanted to share their mappings. im not at all opposed to to reaching over to the keyboard for notes and number pad, though i might dabble in putting the numberpad as well as some stuff like feet and inches mark on the tartarus under a second keymap.

just for a quick explanation of what i've done, using razer synapse i created macros so that how i have line as the naga 5 button the macro reads as "L <Enter>". i listen to music at work so thats what the play/pause is, and i remapped F1 and F2 in CAD to be close drawing and close all drawings.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files