My company recently hired me and another designer to move from AutoCAD 2D to Inventor 3D. We run on a network located at this facility and share subassemblies in the creation of a top level unit. Our content center is parked on the server so we don't have errors when opening each other's designs. We are both on a brand new machine, 16GB RAM, our video cards are NVIDIA QUADRO K2200 and are have just moved from Inventor 2014 to Inventor 2016. Our problem is the same in both releases....EXTREMELY SLOW PERFORMANCE. I came from a small company driving Inventor 2016 and responses were nearly immediate even though we worked on a server there as well. I am now at a very large, global company with a large IT staff and they know very little about this Inventor and have told me that the network performance is not an issue after running 2 weeks worth of tests. They are at a loss so I am reaching out to AUGI for possible assistance. The assembly I am currently working on is 1,175 KB in size and anytime I place a part in the assembly, it takes 5 seconds to release. Same if I move or constrain it, 5-10 second release delay and finally when we move a bolted connection to provide a second constraint (hope that gets fixed in the future), it normally takes about 10 seconds before I can go to the next command. It has been suggested internally that since the network tests did not reveal an issue, that possibly we had a configuration issue. Any input to fix this issue to allow Inventor to work as I know it can would be GREATLY appreciated.