Thread: Cooridor Issue

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Cooridor Issue

I am having a issue with the feature lines not connecting right has anyone else run into this?

CooridorIssue.png
    CooridorIssue-Assembly.png

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Cooridor Issue

Its kind of hard to see what is going on in the pictures you provided. Could you be a little bit more descriptive with the issue or maybe send a new picture that shows that problem a little bit more clearer.

Login to Give a bone

Hi Mike -

Looks as though there's either a Targeting issue - the left side of right pavement Subassembly is crossing over to the left pavement Subassembly's left target - if that doesn't work, then perhaps adjusting the Frequency, or splitting the Region may help. *not sure*

Cheers
    "How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

Sincpac C3D ~ Autodesk Exchange Apps

Computer Specs:
    Dell Precision 3660, Core i9-12900K 5.2GHz, 64GB DDR5 RAM, PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD (RAID 0), 16GB NVIDIA RTX A4000

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

@BlackBox, you are almost correct, in what is happening "the left side of right pavement Subassembly is crossing over to the left pavement"but I have checked and recheck my targeting to see if i had some wrong, and everything was targeting the way I wanted it to. Now since I posted this I have found that this is is taking place were my target line crosses the main/primary alignment (I have attached a mark up of the picture to better explain what is happening).

CooridorIssue.pdf

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by mikeosborne View Post
    @BlackBox, you are almost correct, in what is happening "the left side of right pavement Subassembly is crossing over to the left pavement"but I have checked and recheck my targeting to see if i had some wrong, and everything was targeting the way I wanted it to. Now since I posted this I have found that this is is taking place were my target line crosses the main/primary alignment (I have attached a mark up of the picture to better explain what is happening).
    If the right pavement Assembly is Targeting the 'Existing Edge of Pavement' Alignment, and instead hitting the 'Proposed Edge of Pavement' Alignment, then there must either be a Target set for the latter, or there's a gap, other problem, etc. with the former.

Do you have 'first reached' option enabled (I forget the name of the actual setting; going from memory here)? If so, then there *shouldn't* be an issue to have both Targets, again, unless there's some unknown issue with the former.

Cheers
    "How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

Sincpac C3D ~ Autodesk Exchange Apps

Computer Specs:
    Dell Precision 3660, Core i9-12900K 5.2GHz, 64GB DDR5 RAM, PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD (RAID 0), 16GB NVIDIA RTX A4000

Login to Give a bone

Assuming that the alignment you are crossing is the baseline of your corridor then that will be enough to mess up the targeting like that. Split the region where it crosses the alignment and redo your targets in think will fix it