Thread: Adapt top or bottom part of the wall to the slope of roof or floor

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Adapt top or bottom part of the wall to the slope of roof or floor

Summary: The top part of the wall do not adapt to slopes

Description: it would be nice that when auto-project the top part of the wall, it adapts to the slope of the roof.
    Today we still have ugly encounters between them, because the top of the wall only project itself his baseline, and remain horizontal

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Architecture - Walls

Submitted By: fermetica on 06/18/2016

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Adapt top or bottom part of the wall to the slope of roof or floor

"The top part of the wall do not adapt to slopes
    it would be nice that when auto-project the top part of the wall, it adapts to the slope of the roof.Today we still have ugly encounters between them, because the top of the wall only project itself his baseline, and remain horizontal"

Would be good to see what you are trying to do. Autoproject works well for me but sometimes if the wall is outside the line of the roof it can give some weird responses. Sometimes you may have to stretch the roof out, project the wall and then bring the roof back again to get the right response.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Adapt top or bottom part of the wall to the slope of roof or floor

Nathan Hi, thanks for your response (i love all your roof tutorials and your blog)
    My English sucks, so I do not express myself quite well
    I mean the wall when it intersects with the roof in the transverse direction, not longitudinal.
    Always it kept horizontal, and in some situations is undesirable (thin roofs and/or thick walls.
    I hope I have expressed myself well
    Thank you very much!

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Adapt top or bottom part of the wall to the slope of roof or floor

Adapt top or bottom part of the wall to the slope of roof or floor in the transverse direction

Summary: The top part of the wall do not adapt to slopes in the transverse direction

Description: it would be nice that when auto-project the top part of the wall, it adapts to the slope of the roof.
    Today we still have ugly encounters between them, because the top of the wall only project itself his baseline, and remain horizontal

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Architecture - Walls

Submitted By: fermetica on 06/18/2016