Summary: Add double-click functionality to save lots of time currently spent moving cursor around the dialog box(es) during constraint updates whenever assembly is updated with new parts/fasteners.

Description: Whenever I do a part replacement in an assembly file that is required by a design update/refinement, I have to invoke the design doctor to correct/reapply broken constraints. The design doctor works well, but could work so much better and quicker if the 'double-click' selection/navigation functionality that is present in so many OTHER dialog processes were to be included in its functionality.

Presently, one has to select the desired broken constraint from the list presented, then moooove the cursor to the bottom of the page to select "next"(twice), and then, select the desired action in the third dialog box by moooooving the cursor there, and subsequently moooooooooove the cursor to the bottom of the dialog to select the radio button for the desired action...

everywhere the moooove (OK, sorry about the theatrics) appears, a simple double-click would save seconds and agonizing tedium.

In a typical design upgrade to an assembly file, there's a laundry-list of broken constraints at least as long as my screen...so this would often amount to a time savings of as much as a half hour or more per assembly update. That's significant

Product and Feature: Inventor - Assemblies

Submitted By: jeff_moss645947 on 07/27/2016