Thread: Membership terminated?

Default Membership terminated?

I've been having problems accessing the Wish List submissions and have checked my account settings. Under Membership Group it states "Membership terminated". Is this something I should be trying to correct?

And is it related to the error message below, that I get whenever I click on an attached pic posted by someone in a forum

clyde179223, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks
    Last edited by clyde179223; 2016-10-14 at 09:05 AM. Reason: came across another restriction

Default Re: Membership terminated?

Quote Originally Posted by clyde179223 View Post
    I've been having problems accessing the Wish List submissions and have checked my account settings. Under Membership Group it states "Membership terminated". Is this something I should be trying to correct?

And is it related to the error message below, that I get whenever I click on an attached pic posted by someone in a forum

clyde179223, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks
    Sorry for the problems your're experiencing. Just as a guess from me, maybe you didn't click your activation email in time?
    Unfortunately, we won't be much help here in the forums. Would you please email membership@augi.com , our membership coordinator can look at your account settings and help straighten things out.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost

Default Re: Membership terminated?

Thanks very much - I'll give it a go