Thread: Civil3D: Change corridor station frequency

Login to Give a bone

Default Civil3D: Change corridor station frequency

By creating a corridor with the dialog-box or using the command editcorrregionfreq I have the option to change the default station frequency.

Now I will create the same corridor with vb.net. To add this new corridor to the CorridorCollection with baselineregions to the BaselineRegionCollection works fine.
    At this point I have no idea for following questions:
    - How do I change the default frequency in the corridor or the baselineregion? I think its not a good solution to add stations with the methods AddStation or AdditionalStations.
    - How do I change the default frequency generally? The frequency (25m alignment, 10m profile) of the new created corridor is not like the default parameters in CreateCorridor or CreateSimpleCorridor (25,25).

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Civil3D: Change corridor station frequency

Quote Originally Posted by FisherMan View Post
    By creating a corridor with the dialog-box or using the command editcorrregionfreq I have the option to change the default station frequency.

Now I will create the same corridor with vb.net. To add this new corridor to the CorridorCollection with baselineregions to the BaselineRegionCollection works fine.
    At this point I have no idea for following questions:
    - How do I change the default frequency in the corridor or the baselineregion? I think its not a good solution to add stations with the methods AddStation or AdditionalStations.
    - How do I change the default frequency generally? The frequency (25m alignment, 10m profile) of the new created corridor is not like the default parameters in CreateCorridor or CreateSimpleCorridor (25,25).
    Now I'm able to answer the first question myself: With the property BaselineRegion.AppliedAssemblySetting you are able to change the values.