Hi all,

I have just joined Augi so please excuse if i have posted this within the wrong thread.

I work for a housing developer whom is looking to make the move over to BIM for the design team, with hopes to move the technical team to BIM in the near future. I was wondering what software(s) people would mainly use during feasiblity and planning?

As we all know, Planning applications can easily be produced in Revit and i have started making various different house type revit models and then linking into main site models. However this is where the problem is, we are looking to have our full site (with topography) with all of our house types linked onto it. This is fine, by using a toposurface and building pads. However as im sure many of you may know the site tools in Revit are still dated (i am running version 2017).

I/we are looking for a plugin or other software where we can build our roads/trees etc for our main master site model and/or if there would be a quicker way to design a site during feasibility.

Thanks in advance.