Hello all,

I looked for any other posts pertaining to my dilemma, but could not find any. Hopefully I am posting this in the correct location.

The company I started working for has a fairly strict set of standards that I am currently revamping.

The last thing I am missing as far as our profile views go are data bands that show Station, Surface Elev., Invert Elev. and Cut/Cover at all Major and Minor stations. (See Image)

Up until now, they have entered this information manually into the corresponding sheets, and that is just unacceptable to me.

I can make all the bands automated by created to extra profiles in the profile view, one for the CL of the pipe and another for the Invert of the pipe. Then have the bands display the correct info according to the profile assigned to them, and have the Cut/Cover band subtract the existing surface elev. from the Invert elev. While this does work, it still involves extra steps that I would like to get rid of.

What i am trying to do is have civil 3d read the CL of the pipe at Major and minor stations and the Invert of the pipe at major and minor stations, which is proving difficult.

The bands are able to read pipe data, but only the start pipe and end pipe data, which doesnt work for me.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Data Bands.PNG