Thread: Auto Add Surface Spot Elevation Labels Along Feature Line or Polyline on Vertices

Wish List Administration

Default Auto Add Surface Spot Elevation Labels Along Feature Line or Polyline on Vertices

Summary: An option within the "Add Labels: Surface: to automatically add surface spot elevation labels along feature Line or polyline on vertices. Similar to "Create Points-Miscellaneous -] Polyline Vertices - Automatic"

Description: An option within the "Add Labels: Surface: to automatically add surface spot elevation labels along feature Line or polyline on vertices. Similar to "Create Points-Miscellaneous -] Polyline Vertices - Automatic"

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Civil 3D - Annotate (Civil 3D Labels)

Submitted By: ericv.154537 on 04/17/2017

I could stop if I wanted to

Default Re: Auto Add Surface Spot Elevation Labels Along Feature Line or Polyline on Vertices

In the mean time one could make a General Line/Curve label with a reference text component for a surface. Anchor the component to the beginning of the line/curve. Then use that style with the 'multiple' option while labeling to apply it to the entire object with one selection.

I use a similar style to label my grading feature lines with elevations at their ends with the slope % and direction at their mid-points. I use these only for my use while grading so I can see whats going on all around. On final plans I use a surface spot label but only at key locations.

http://forums.augi.com/showthread.ph...-Feature-lines
    Last edited by MMccall; 2017-04-18 at 01:07 PM.