Thread: Duplicate Grids Visible

Login to Give a bone

Default Duplicate Grids Visible

I have a Revit file of the Arch plans linked to my Fire Protection design. My plan views show two sets of grid lines (see image below). I have confirmed that both sets of grids are the in Arch file. When I turn off the visibility of the Grids under the Annotation tab for the Arch background, both sets of grids go off. I have changed the Annotation scale of the view and both sets of grids adjust in accordance with the change. When I open the Arch file alone, I do not see two sets of grids in any of the views I checked. Any suggestions?

Revit01.png

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Duplicate Grids Visible

I would check the worksets of their model to see if they have turned off Visibility (Inside Worksets dialog) of a specific workset where the "invisible" grids are on. Have you checked worksets? Is it a wokshared model?

Quote Originally Posted by micah.davis748215 View Post
    I have a Revit file of the Arch plans linked to my Fire Protection design. My plan views show two sets of grid lines (see image below). I have confirmed that both sets of grids are the in Arch file. When I turn off the visibility of the Grids under the Annotation tab for the Arch background, both sets of grids go off. I have changed the Annotation scale of the view and both sets of grids adjust in accordance with the change. When I open the Arch file alone, I do not see two sets of grids in any of the views I checked. Any suggestions?

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Duplicate Grids Visible

Thank you, Armando. I will check the worksets. The file was a workshared file when I received it. I detached it from the central model and saved a local copy, but I preserved the worksets. I have not yet checked the worksets, thank you for the suggestion.