Summary: Add Project Information Labels to Key Schedules and Project Information for Code Analysis.

Description: I'd love to be able to create a key schedule that lists out some of the code requirements (i.e IBC 2012 Table 503 that states heights and area limits per Occupancy Classification) and then have this report a value within my cover sheet for my code analysis. Then all I have to do is go into the project information, select the type of occupancy that the building is going to be, select the type of construction as well and it will automatically place the number of floors I can have and overall square footage per floor within my code analysis on the cover sheet. Since the key schedules cannot have a shared parameter this is so far impossible to do. I am currently relying on text that needs to be manually manipulated in order to achieve this.

Secondly, I'd like to also report within the same code schedule the overall totals of the building, such as total occupants or square footage, that come from other schedules created in the project. This way if anything changes in the model then we won't have to remember to manually change the text within our code analysis.

Product and Feature: Revit Architecture - Other

Submitted By: erixebay714486 on 04/21/2017