Thread: Vault preview not displaying properly

Login to Give a bone

Default Vault preview not displaying properly

When checking a file into the Vault via 2018 AutoCAD I receive the following error.

ERROR: The current operation encountered problems processing one or more sheets and the plot job has been cancelled. To successfully complete this operation, remove any unplottable sheets from the job prior to running it.

The file checks into the Vault and is accessible with no problems however the preview tab does not have a preview of said file. I've compared all my plot settings and plotter files with another computer in in the office and I can't see anything different, I even copied all the plotter files and replaced mine.
    When I check in the same file from the other computer the preview work fine with no errors. When I open the file in 2016 version of AutoCAD and check it in from there I have no problems, everything works fine.
    I've reset the AutoCAD settings to the default, reinstalled the Vault, reinstalled AutoCAd and still no fix.
    Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Vault preview not displaying properly

Fixed.

I uninstalled AutoCAD, uninstalled the Vault, searched the C drive for any remaining files and deleted everything this included all the files in the "appdata" folder, ran a registry fix program, reinstalled everything and it works now.