Thread: Third Party Surveys

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Third Party Surveys

I would like to use a third party survey program/company that would be sent to my CAD users so that I could get feedback from them but make sure they do not have to worry about anyone finding out there responses to certain questions.

Has any one had any success using any third party survey programs/company?

I just feel this would be a great start to hear from the CAD users about stuff they like, stuff they don't like, stuff that isn't work, etc. and be as candid as possible without worrying about expressing the opinions. Making the survey complete confidential.

Thank you for any ideas you might have.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Third Party Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    I would like to use a third party survey program/company that would be sent to my CAD users so that I could get feedback from them but make sure they do not have to worry about anyone finding out there responses to certain questions.

Has any one had any success using any third party survey programs/company?

I just feel this would be a great start to hear from the CAD users about stuff they like, stuff they don't like, stuff that isn't work, etc. and be as candid as possible without worrying about expressing the opinions. Making the survey complete confidential.

Thank you for any ideas you might have.
    I use surveymonkey the most, when you create a survey you can exclude ip addresses. Of course, being completely external to our own system, there's no way that username or names or whatever could be linked to the responses.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost

Digital Delivery Director Brian Myers's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

I agree with Melanie, SurveyMonkey is kind of the standard most places will use.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Myers View Post
    I agree with Melanie, SurveyMonkey is kind of the standard most places will use.
    lol, we actually started using another service (I can't remember what it was called) that Mark Kiker found. I really liked it better than our prior home-grown system with the old AUGI site... but then the service we were using was bought by SurveyMonkey, so here we are.

No complaints really, except the pain of embedding the surveys into our site, which was easier with the last one. (it works, I just got spoiled by it working easier with the last one.)
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost