Thread: Multiple Grid change

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Multiple Grid change

Summary: I want to be able to select multiple grids, and effect a change to all objects at the same time.

Description: I want to be able to select multiple grids, and effect a change to all objects at the same time.

To stretch, align (3D or 2D ends), show and\or hide all of the grid ends selected, all with one command\move\change.

i.e:
    - Align multiple grid 2D or 3D ends to a reference plane, or line via a crossing box selection
    - Use a crossing box selection and right click to turn all of the grid's start bubbles off, and\or all of the end bubbles on.
    - Relabel all of the selected grids in an alphanumeric ascending/descending order, with the option for a suffix/prefix. If a crossing box was used to select the objects, then the new order would be based on a reverse of the current order, otherwise the user's selection order would be used.

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Grids

Submitted By: DToolman on 10/25/2017

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Multiple Grid change

Multiple Grid change

Summary: I want to be able to select multiple grids, and effect a change to all objects at the same time.

Description: I want to be able to select multiple grids, and effect a change to all objects at the same time.

To stretch, align (3D or 2D ends), show and\or hide all of the grid ends selected, all with one command\move\change.

i.e:
    - Align multiple grid 2D or 3D ends to a reference plane, or line via a crossing box selection.
    - Align multiple grid 2D or 3D ends to any other grid end that's parallel to the selected grids.
    - Use a crossing box selection and right click to turn all of the grid's start bubbles off, and\or all of the end bubbles on.
    - Relabel all of the selected grids in an alphanumeric ascending/descending order, with the option for a suffix/prefix. If a crossing box was used to select the objects, then the new order would be based on a reverse of the current order, otherwise the user's selection order would be used.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Multiple Grid change

Multiple Grid change

Description: To stretch, align (3D or 2D ends), show and\or hide all of the grid ends selected, all with one command\move\change.

i.e:
    - Align multiple grid 2D or 3D ends to a reference plane, or line via a crossing box selection.
    - Align multiple grid 2D or 3D ends to any other grid end that's parallel to the selected grids.