Hello all,

A few years ago, I worked for a company that changed the name of it's servers and thus we had to repath all of the external reference paths. At the time, we found a 3rd party program that could do entire batches by selecting the project folders (the program located the dwg files) and basically do a remove/replace with the paths (S:\123456 to S:\100000 series\123456). It had some size limitations but could easily handle 50-100 dwg files at a time in a matter of a few minutes. Unfortunately, when I searched online for the same program it hasn't been updated since 2012.

My new company is going to synchronized servers across offices and I am currently using the Reference Manager but am finding it to be too slow and clunky - maybe I am using it wrong. I want to be able to select a series of projects and change from I:\123456 to I:\1\123456. Another unfortunate situation is that not everyone saves xrefs to the same folders or even similar naming convention (as part of this process we are going to default project folders to help with housekeeping). Any suggestions for a 3rd party program?

Thanks
Michael