Thread: Define an annotative block with the option to add multiple Object Scales that remain part of that bl

Wish List Administration

Default Define an annotative block with the option to add multiple Object Scales that remain part of that bl

Summary: Define an Annotative Block that has the option to add multiple Object Scales.

Description: It would be nice to have the option Define an Annotative Block that has the option to add multiple Object Scales which remain in the block while it is being inserted into a drawing.

I have been using annotative blocks and tool palettes for a long time now but I do not recall running into this scenario before.
    Basically, I have an annotative attributed block (Grid Bubble) In my tool palette source drawing file, I have assigned multiple scale representations to that block. (1"=10'-0", 1"=20'-0", 1"=30'-0", 1"-40'-0", 1/8"-1'-0" and 1/4"=1'-0") .
    However, when I insert that block into my drawing either from the Tool Palettes or using the insert command, it only contains the CANNOSCALE of what is currently set in the drawing. (1"=20'-0" for example).
    I am now forced to Re-Assign the additional Object Scales to the block as required.
    "I was hoping to save myself that step".
    So, the wish is to be able to pre-load "Common" Object Scales to an Annotative block and when it is inserted that block would come in at the current CANNOSCALE, but also have the other relevant scales assigned already.

Thank you
    Michael Viscetto

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Blocks

Submitted By: michaelv on 01/12/2018

Default Re: Define an annotative block with the option to add multiple Object Scales that remain part of that bl

FYI: This is the same as this wish.

Default Re: Define an annotative block with the option to add multiple Object Scales that remain part of that bl

Ooops
    I miss read your statement on my post in the forum.
    I read it as "Add to AUGI Wish List".
    So I did. LOL

Have a great day.