Thread: Open in the Manage RVT Link dialog

Wish List Administration

Default Open in the Manage RVT Link dialog

Summary: I hope you may be able to open a revit link at least from the manage link dialog box

Description: I hope you may be able to open a revit link atleast from the manage link dialog box, so then I wouldn't have to look for the specified path once I find errors that I would need to rectify right away or if would wish to modify elements from the linked file as I see them in my active revit file. This feature that of AutoCAD where you may open xrefs.

Product and Feature: Revit Architecture - Other

Submitted By: ECENTENERA on 01/26/2018

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Open in the Manage RVT Link dialog

Open in the Manage RVT Link dialog

Summary: I hope you may be able to open a revit link at least from the manage link dialog box

Description: I hope I may be able to open a revit link atleast from the manage link dialog box, so then I wouldn't have to look for the specified path once I find errors that I would need to rectify right away or if would wish to modify elements from the linked file as I see them in my active revit file. This feature that of AutoCAD where you may open xrefs.

Wish List Administration

Summary: I hope I may be able to open a revit link at least from the manage link dialog box

Description: I hope I may be able to open a revit link atleast from the manage link dialog box, so then I wouldn't have to look for the specified path once I find errors that I would need to rectify right away or if would wish to modify elements from the linked file as I see them in my active revit file. This feature that of AutoCAD where you may open xrefs.

Wish List Administration

Summary: I hope I may be able to open a revit link at least from the manage link dialog box