Summary: Able to create landing at the bottom of the stair

Description: Speaking from the construction perspective, the limitation of not able to model landing at the bottom of the stair causing extra modeling work-round (using in-place model) trying to simulate the precast concrete stair in construction, which is really problematic. (I have some image able to illustrate the stair in real-life construction, but no attachment allows here). In short, usually precast concrete stair in real-life construction consist of both top landing and bottom landing together with steps in one piece (a straight flight), Alternatively, (another common method) a flight of stair having a notch at the underside of the top step (which already done in current Revit), and the underside of the bottom step (which is not yet available in Revit).
I think it is an easy task for Autodesk to improve this stair and landing issue, I am looking forward to the improvement in the coming release. If you need the image reference I mentioned, please don't hesitate to contact me via email. I can send the images for your reference use.

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Stairs

Submitted By: ckc.mike on 03/29/2018