Thread: Autocad Architecture

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Autocad Architecture

I lost the top ribbon from the drawing....anyone know how I get it back? All drawings same problem....I accidentally hit a button that did it...

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Autocad Architecture

Totally lost (as in closed)? Type RIBBON at the command line and press the ENTER key. That will reopen the ribbon. (The RIBBONCLOSE command will close it again, should you want to.)

Is some part of the ribbon still there, such as the tab names? (If you left click on a tab name, the tab appears.) Or perhaps there are both tab names and panel names, or tab names and panel buttons. If so, then you have cycled the ribbon to a minimized state. To the right of the far right ribbon tab name is a rounded rectangle button with a black triangle icon. Left click on that to cycle back to the full ribbon. If you are set to cycle through all of the states, you may have to select several times to get to the full ribbon state.

Or is there a blank band where the ribbon should be, with text stating that the are no ribbon tabs currently loaded? If so, see if you can select a different Workspace, then switch back to the current Workspace. Sometimes that works. If not, then you need to examine your main customization file and see what is available and what has been assigned in the current Workspace.