Hi,

I have a scheme of 90+ houses using a variety of house type (around 12 I think). Currently we are using design options to change the cladding colours of a house type. When we link into the site plan, we then have a tedious task of ensuring all plots are using the correct design option.

Is there a way to filter a wall type using Type Mark and a new RVT Link Parameter called Cladding Finish so we can specify for example "Cladding Colour A & Wall Type Mark EW9" is overridden to be a blue.

I have got it to work in the individual house type models, the problem lies in that I can't get the filters to apply to the Walls category and the RVT links.

Does anyone know a way where we can quickly change the cladding colour of a house type by individual plot, without using design options?

We are having to produce a lot of street elevations in colour with the correct cladding shown on each plot, having 12 house types, each with 3/4 design options just for a cladding colour just seems like extra work that there should be an alternative way to do.

Thanks

Dan