Thread: Copy/monitor Scope boxes, grids and levels and creating floor plans of linked Revit models?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Question Copy/monitor Scope boxes, grids and levels and creating floor plans of linked Revit models?

Hi all,

I am in a pickle! I am working on a project that is comprised by 7 buildings (each on its own individual model), a site model and an annotation model where I plan to create the drawing set.(All is being done in Revit 2018.)

All buildings and site model have been linked into the annotation model. We set the shared coordinates so when linking all individual models into the annotation model, they came right into place. Each building has a different pad elevation, and I need to create floor plans for each building (and all buildings have different level 1's b/c of the sloping site). I am trying to copy monitor the scope boxes, grids and levels from each building model into the annotation model but I am not able to. My annotation model doesn't display the scope box even though it is turned on in the view template. I didn't set all grids and levels to match the extents of the scope box yet, I think I should do that once I have been able to copy monitor them into the annotation model.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Ed Jobe; 2018-07-11 at 10:10 PM.