I have a project that's on BIM360 Teams and I didn't set it up so I'm trying to figure what was done as it appears to be causing issues.

Typically if I need to set up a shared coordinate, I link in the Cad file center to center, align it to the model and use the specify coordinates at point to set the rotation angle and position so it matched the cad file.

In this case when i look at the Survey point and the project base point, they X & Y directional arrows are rotated, but it says 0 degrees for the rotation. If you flip between project north and true north, the model rotates. The X & Y directional arrows appear to be set in the typical manner. This leads me to believe that someone used the rotation project north tool with the align to a line as it's not a 90 degree rotation, but something less than that. But no value is given. Anyone else seen this that can confirm that was the process that was used.?

Secondly, in these views (Views are set to project north), if you use the temporary VG override tool, the view rotates and when you close out and reset, it won't rotate back. Anyone ever seen that before?

Thanks in Advance.