Thread: Edit sheet selection in Sheet Set Manager

Wish List Administration

Default Edit sheet selection in Sheet Set Manager

Summary: Add/Delete sheets from set

Description: I would like to be able to edit which sheets are in an already saved sheet set. I dislike having to erase the saved set (especially in large sheet sets) in order to change a few items.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Sheet Set Manager

Submitted By: sbtaylor750946 on 10/30/2018

Default Re: Edit sheet selection in Sheet Set Manager

Uhm... that's been an ability of SSM since the beginning. Right click on a sheet name in SSM and pick "Remove Sheet", or right click on the SheetSet name (or a subset name) and pick "Import Layout as Sheet"

Quote Originally Posted by cadtag View Post
    Uhm... that's been an ability of SSM since the beginning. Right click on a sheet name in SSM and pick "Remove Sheet", or right click on the SheetSet name (or a subset name) and pick "Import Layout as Sheet"
    Thanks, but I don't think you understood the issue I wanted to change. I was hoping to be able to edit the Saved Sheet Selection list, not the list in the Sheet Set Manager. As the project progresses, the sheets that I want to publish change. I have to erase the saved Sheet Selection list in order to change it. Wouldn't it be nice, if I could edit it instead?

Where is this Saved Sheet Selection List? Is this a list created from the Publish command?

You can toggle the "Include for Publish" setting for each sheet by using the right-click menu on a selected sheet or group of selected sheets.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Where is this Saved Sheet Selection List? Is this a list created from the Publish command?

You can toggle the "Include for Publish" setting for each sheet by using the right-click menu on a selected sheet or group of selected sheets.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

This is not created by Publish command. It is in the upper right hand corner of the Sheet Set Manager. But your suggestion to "toggle the "Include for Publish"" is a viable work-around, perhaps better than erasing and re-selecting the sheets I want to publish. Still seems like it would be easy to be able to edit the saved sheet set list....

Can you not create multiple Sheet Selections? You could name each with a date, which would allow you to get back to a prior list.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Can you not create multiple Sheet Selections? You could name each with a date, which would allow you to get back to a prior list.
    Thanks again, good plan, I guess I'm just stuck on thinking that the final list I see in the selection list would look like "As Built; Schematic Design; Design Developement; CD; REV CD (x, xx, ...).