Hello,

New to the forum and new to LISP (please excuse any errors in language). I have figured out how to use AutoScript to do batch edits of multiple AutoCAD 2019 drawings involving blocks but am now looking to do edits of specific objects such as tables across multiple drawings. In this case I would like to select all tables with a table width of 3" and change their table style.

From what I found after searching this (and other) forums it seems that my first step is creating a LISP function that creates a command to find all tables in the drawing with a certain table width, and then change the table style to our preferred style (already in the drawing). This command could then be added to the acaddoc.lsp so that every drawing will have the command when AutoScript opens the file. Then I can simply batch run the script that enters the command and saves the file. Has anyone tried anything like this? Or could at least help me with writing the LISP to select all tables in an entire drawing with a tablewidth of 3" and then change their table style?

Appreciate any help!