​How can I create Clearance Zones under wall foundations?
(I'd like to Edit the Wall Foundation Family, but it is Un-editable)

The purpose of these Clearance Zones is for clash detection with MEP for elements passing near our foundations. The goal is to have these clearance zones exportable for Navis Works & visible in 3D, but invisible in any of our STRUCT sheets, sections, or elevations.

I successfully created Clearance Zones for our Isolated Footings. Is there a way to similarly create clearance zones for wall footings?

The Clearance Zones are part of the Footing family and their dimensions are dependent on the footing above. These parameters automatically update depending on the size of the footing itself. Thus I only needed to update one Footing Family for our entire Campus of buildings. (I'd like to avoid creating individual custom elements as much as possible, since we have several buildings in this project)
Screenshot 2023-10-25 144221.png

​The Clearance Zones are created from a different material and have unique visibility properties. I set the visibility so it is only visible in 3D.
image 2.png

I created a custom Structural Material, entitled Clearance Zone Material, based on Autodesk's Physical Assets "Air". Thus this zone is created from air and appears a transparent orange in 3D views. I then created a Custom Subcategory entitled Clearance Zone, so that I could turn off the Visibility of these Zones only in specific 3D views.
image 3.png

​The end result of my Custom isolated footing Clearance Zones works great! It is visible in all 3D views except when the subcategory is unchecked.
​​image 4.png
image 5.png

I want to similarly edit the Wall Foundation Family, but this family is Un-editable. Is there a way to Edit the Wall Foundation Family?

Is there a different method you'd recommend? Since we have a huge campus, it's important that the Wall Clearance Zones be dependent on the existing wall foundations.

Is there a way to Hack Revit and edit the Wall Foundation?​