Thread: Adding fractions to customized font file

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Adding fractions to customized font file

I need help from a customizing guru!!! I smarter drafter then I, that worked here before I did made a custom font then he left and know has a copy of it here now. All of the fractions he entered as %%131 for 1/16" %%132 for 1/8" and so on. So now all of the text that should be fractions is question marks on a lot of drawings. I have attached a zip containing 2 files in the zip. The romans.shx is just a copy of of the AutoCAD 2004 standard font file. The New.shp is the file that I put together that should show the
    %%code the correct way with fractions after I change font type in the drawing. What I can't get to work is merge the 2 files together and come up with a new romans.shx that works. Maybe I shouldn't be going at it this way maybe it would be easier to have a lisp routine that would take a whole drawing and switch the %%131 to the fraction which would be 1/16"? If that is a better way to do then I am really lost because I use a bunch of Lisp routines but don't have clue how to write a single line of code. Help!!! I have a ton of screwed-up drawings that print with nothing but ?'s for fractions and they are darn hard to build off of.

Thanks Jeff
    Attached Files Attached Files