Hello. Here is what is going on.
I am refining all the Andersen window families to encompass all the single, double, triple, and quadruple window sizes-- a lot of them are missing as created and supplied on the Revit content site.
I am up to creating the quadruple mulled units now. I've taken a triple-mulled unit and re-worked the ref planes and EQ dims etc to work with a quadruple-mulled unit. Everything flexes with the family sizes until THIS POINT!!
Please open this family and try flexing it to another size. It gives an error saying that one of the family sweeps cannot be created! (It is the vertical inside window stop.) Everything flexes until the moment that I add the window stops at the center of the window.
Any advice?? I had taken this window family quite a bit farther, (foolishly ) without testing the flexing. Then it failed. So I've been re-working step-by-step to find out at what point the flex fails. I've tried several different methods of creating this sweep (based on the original method that was used in creating the Andersen window itself) and maybe I need to try something new, if you guys can give me a suggestion.
PS, I'm pretty happy with the thorough improvements I've made so far. I've made the grilles with a wood interior to match the stops and the white exterior to match the exterior window (before interior showed as white, also). I've added casing to all the windows. I've created a bunch of sizes that were missing in the double- and triple-mulled windows and modified the grilles on the CXW series to match up correctly (which is new to the double- and triple-mulled units).
So I want to get the quad units set up and then I'm prepared to SHARE all of them...
Note: I removed the attachment, see my new post 4/16.